Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Final Sneak Peek and an Invitation!

Hi Everyone,

So sorry for the delay in posting the final sneak peek. My mom fell today. For those of you who have parents or grandparents in their mid-eighties, that's probably enough info to understand the delay.
ETA- Mom is doing well. She was not seriously injured. She fell bending over to get her shoes so she was pretty close to the ground. Bumped her head on the knob of her dresser but doing great tonight. She's talking about coming back to work soon! And what to bring for our cookout on Saturday... Thanks for all the nice comments. :)

So, I'm going to move right into the happy stuff!

The new One free with 3 is a stamp set everyone can use! (Don't you love those kind!) When you purchase any three full size stamp sets, (not including duos,) you will get this set free! And this one is full of greetings for outside AND inside your cards...




With a clean and simple font, these greetings will work with images from elegant hand-drawn art to crisp modern graphics. And it has greetings for Thank You cards, Sympathy Cards, Get Well cards and more...

You're Invited

Join us for a Party!
Date: Thursday, June 28th
Time- 11:00 AM- 1:00 PM Central time
Where- The main page at www.StampTV.com

Contests, a Release Party Challenge, Full Stamp Set reveals, DT samples and a full length presentation video await you along with a FUN party chat thread!

It all starts tomorrow morning so I hope to see you there!!
Hugs,
Gina K.


21 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice sentiments! Now is the Daytime Release Party just a summer thing? Hope so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Gina, I hope your Mom is okay! Understand only too well what you are feeling and coping with :(
    PS: these sentiments are a great "One Free With Three" set

    ReplyDelete
  4. My heart and prayers go out o you and your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear that your mom fell today! I have parents in their mid-80s, so I understand completely. Family always needs to come first so a short delay is nothing to worry about. Great sentiments in this set. I'm always looking for more sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear about your mom....We also are dealing with an elderly parent in our lives and it can be so worrysome. My prayers are with you for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So know how you feel! Sending prayers to you all! I hope she is doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Miss all. Have Rehab tomorrow by i am watching later. Karen knegten

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sorry to hear that your Mom fell. Hugs. And the release is looking fab!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Will pray for your Mom and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope your mom is ok and not seriously injured. It's such a worry which I know from experience with my 88 year old who insists on living by herself. All the best to you and mom.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope your mother will be alright, Gina. We understand. Your one free with three is always a big treat for us. The sentiments are very versatile. Take good care.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a great sentiment set and I will make sure that I buy 3 full sets to get,

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am the Mom in her 80's and I too have fallen and depended on my daughter. Please know that we Moms appreciate all that you do for us. Independence is something we cling to.
    Have quite a few of your rubber stamps and looking forward to getting some of the clear ones. This is one of my favorite sites.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Enjoyed all the sneak peeks! Really glad that your Mom is OK! : )

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for all the sneak peaks, so looking forward to the party. So glad your mum is not too bad, I hope she is back to 100% very soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hope your Mom gets well fast. I am so enjoying your site. Received "Hello Sunshine Kit" and love it. Today I will be doing more cards with it. I have looked for other kits in your "shop" and/or other items and am finding "out of stock" on many of the items I am interested in. Will the stock be replenshed any time soon? Your videos are so excellent! Thanks you for your excellent efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Same thing happened with my Dad last week, he hit his head also but seems to be doing ok, still scary.

    ReplyDelete
  19. My father-in-law is 85 and when he fell he fractured his spine and can no longer be left without supervision. So the eldest boy and his wife have taken him in while his wife is learning to live alone in another city. She still drives to visit him three times a week. It's kind of sad really.

    I'm glad to hear your mom is ok {{{hugz}}}

    ReplyDelete
  20. So glad to hear your Mother is recuperating. My mother will be 85 in August so I can relate. Excited about today though! The sneek peeks have been great. You & your DT have done a great job! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Missed the comment about your Mom, so glad she is doing better. We are lucky to have our Moms!

    ReplyDelete