Monday, June 23, 2014

June Sneak Peeks!

Hi Everyone,
This is such an exciting month for us at Gina K. Designs! We have four brand new stamp sets and a few new incentives as well! We also have a special project that we will tell you about in the next couple of days.

Today, we have our first two sneak peeks!

First, Melanie Muenchinger has created another FABULOUS frame! This frame is huge and will make the perfect card front for you to fill with images, greetings, patterned paper and more!


Then, Debbie Corbari has created a fabulous set to use with any of your Divas and more! With a variety of talk bubbles and greetings, you can make your images come to life! Add in greetings from your own stash and the possibilities are endless!



Stay tuned for more sneak peeks tomorrow! 

Hugs,
Gina K.

18 comments:

  1. These look like a fun time stamping will be headed my way soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek! Typo! My e-newsletter said: "The June Sneak Pees have begun!" Uh! thot you might like to know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for this stamp set of Melanies! I love using her other one I have and now the oval...MY FAVORITE SHAPE, LoL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is exciting! I am looking forward to the new frame set my Melanie. The greeting talk bubbles look great too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are awesome, I have only been card making for the last two months now (originally thought about scrapbooking again, then found cardmaking was so much more relaxing). I found stamptv on youtube a few days ago and was literally up ALL NIGHT watching video's. I will be placing an order soon, as I have many things I want now. Ouch says the wallet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had to chuckle when I saw this header in my inbox ..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Looking forward to seeing the rest of the set :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful frame ~
    and I love the fun bubble talk :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Niiiiice! Can't wait for Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The waiting is the hardest part..... sing it Tom (Petty).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the frame and bubble, got so many ideas...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gina K., I can'T tell you how much you inspire me! You are my go-to-girl! My husband has a trucking job, and when we aren't able to watch evening tv together, I'm watching your videos. My son has made it possible to comcast you on our big screen tv...FUN! My friends and I watch and get great ideas as you instruct us! God bless you Gina. I have alot of stresses, and you take me away for awhile!

    ReplyDelete