Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Sneak Peek Day 6- The StampTV Kit

I'm getting a bit of a late start today as we are working around the clock to get ready for this exciting release!

Today, I have two sneak peeks of the brand new StampTV Kit- Merry Little Christmas.

This kit focuses on two different themes. The first set features the reason for the season with a stamp set with illustrations by Heather Rolin called City of David.

I love the combination of spiritual sayings with these whimsical silhouettes. It makes this set perfect for cards with a touch of embossed elegance or a homespun feel depending on your card stock, patterned papers and embellishments.
 
The second set in this kit was also illustrated by Heather Rolin. This set is called Merry Little Christmas. The rustic feel of this set will help you create cards that will make them want to come home for the holidays. :) Stamp these images in a monochromatic tone, then add  Chirstmas Plaid Ribbon, warm red and Christmas Pine card stock and you will have beautiful, traditional holiday cards that are quick and easy to make. You can also use this set to create embellishments for home decor, frames, scrapbook pages and more.
 

This month, our StampTV release party will be this Thursday, Oct. 18th, from 7-9 PM Central time. Can you believe that I will be at a swim meet with my daughter? However, I will be partying with you in between her events right from my iPhone! So I sure hope you will join us! More details coming tomorrow along with a sneak peek of some new patterned paper, ribbon and card stock that will be arriving on Thursday night!
 
More to come~
Hugs,
Gina K.
 
 
 
 

21 comments:

  1. Can't believe I am the first to comment....Whooee! Again it is so hard to wait for this release! Love the sneak peeks this morning and know everyone else will also. Thanks Gina, as always, your great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that silhouette! It's so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stamps. Can't wait to see the ideas to go with these stamps

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow! I can't wait to see the rest of this set (and the papers and ribbons!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. can't wait to see the full reveal of these sets. The teasers are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, wow! I just happened to check email and seen there was a sneak peek and I love these sets. I may have to check in after the weekend and try and place an order for stamps the way it looks. LOL I will be missing the party however, as my family will all be here already for the wedding weekend events.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sentiment on the city of David set sneak peek!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful sentiments and images Gina!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving that Merry Little Christmas set.....happy early birthday to me! Fa La La La La........

    ReplyDelete
  10. ok saw the City of David stamps and I think these would be good for cards sent to kids. Im really not into that style. But they do look nice and Im sure your team will come up with something that will change my mind, but as a first impression im more into the elegant type style look. Thanks for the sneek peek!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the No Place Like Home set "sneak peek7"
    this is gonna make such nice cards Im sure and I cant wait to have a loo at what your team has come up with! THANKS FOR THE SNEAK PEEK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can I say oh just what I need for my christmas cards.Going to borrow my honeys credit card:))))
    Is it thursday yet:))) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. awwwww....cute, cute, cute. Can NOT wait to see it all, and watch the videos, AND see what the Design Team has done with these new stamp sets!!! Joyous day, indeed.
    Come on Thursday!!!! Woohoo!!!
    AnnaJernigan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the look of the Christmas sets!! Looking forward to the reveal ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. The new stamps look great. Can't wait to see the creations made with these.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love these new stamp sets. I am looking forward to making some cards with them. Thank you so much for all you do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've been following along on my S3 Galaxy for the sneaks and will for the release party too. Love everything I've seen. Cannot wait for tomorrow night!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm so excited to see all the sets, and all that you and the team create with these lovely sets. I feel like I'm waiting on Christmas. It can't get here quick enough. LOL Come on Release Party.... Thank You Gina for every thing that you and this company stand for. Oh, I didn't purchase any Hersey's candy for halloween. :) Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stamps are really great. I can't wait to see the cards you create.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looks like some very nice goodies will be released tonight. Always fun to see the new stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a variety of amazing things. I love them all.

    ReplyDelete