Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Mini Blog Hop Winners!

Thanks so much to everyone for their kind comments on our blogs and a HUGE thanks to Lydia and Jessica for hopping along with me! 
We have three winners:

From My Blog:
Just ordered from your site for the first time. Great ideas and great products. Thanks

From Lydia's Blog:
Love the lion and the watercolor technique . I didn't know you could do that! Love your flower cards as well. Thanks for the inspiration.

From Jessica's Blog:
Bonnie Johnson says
What a stunning card! Thank you for the clear explanation of how you created this beauty.

Please email info@ginakdesigns.com and tell them you won the Mini Blog Hop $25 gift certificate!
They will get that emailed to your right away.

Thanks to everyone who joined us on this fun hop!
Hugs,
Gina K.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Gina, I watch all of you videos, I appreciate you so much for the way you make cards, how you explain what you did, I have learned so much from you. Little by little I'm trying to save so I can have your products, I love your inks and I cannot wait to get the new ones they are beautiful. The craft community is so blessed to have you in it. Wish you all the best, many blessings to.

    ReplyDelete