Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Simon Says Stamp- STAMPtember with Gina K. Designs!

Hi Everyone!

Pinch me! I mean it, pinch me! I can't believe it's finally here! 

Today is the day that I get to share my collaboration set that I designed for Simon Says Stamp's STAMPtember event!




First, I have to tell you how honored I am to have been included in this amazing event! 

When I met Heidi, the owner of Simon Says Stamp, I was starstruck. We were at a retreat together and she was SO sweet and kind and welcoming. I am sure I was stuttering and slobbering all over her. But we sat together and had our morning coffee and we talked. I couldn't believe she wanted to carry my line! I'm pretty protective about where my line is sold and Simon Says Stamp is EXACTLY the kind of place I am honored to have it! So thank you Heidi! You're such a blessing in my life! I am thrilled that you are carrying my line and I am beyond excited to share this set!

Introducing Warmer with You!

This set has a set of coordinating dies that you can purchase as well! And wait until you see what our Design Team and some of the amazing Designer friends of Simon Says Stamp have created with this new set!

I really went to town with the set. I couldn't put it down! It's so fun for cards but equally fun for cute little tags! Here is a photo of some of my projects!



I had to do a family card! The little snow-people can be boys or girls so you can color them anyway you want and add two, three, six... this set works for any size family!

Head right over to Simon Says Stamp because the stamp sets and die sets are limited and ONLY available at Simon Says Stamp. Once they're gone, they're gone! 

Click here to get yours: www.simonsaysstamp.com

I made a video for you featuring this card and one of the tags. It's a little long because I packed so much into it but I sure hope you'll stick with me! 

You can watch the video on YouTube HERE 
or right here on my blog: 



Ready to hop? Check out what the team has made using this new set: (If any of the links are broken, come back here to get to the next one!)
Gina K. ---- *You Are Here*
Beth Silaika
Cathy Tidwell
Chris Dayton
Claire Brennan
Donna Idlet
Juliana Michaels
Karen Hightower
Melanie Muenchinger
Rema Deleeuw

Sean Fetterman
Sheri Gilson
Silke Ledlow
Susie Moore
Theresa Momber


Thank you so much for stopping by today and I hope you love this set as much as I do!

Here's to a great STAMPtember!

Hugs,
Gina K.

41 comments:

  1. Congratulations! This set is adorable. I love how the trees can be used to make a rather elegant looking card and the flakes can make such a pretty and simple card. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable stampset! Lovely creations and great inspirations from the team too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gina, this set is just too cute! Love the birch trees and love all the projects you have made. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww!!! How cute!!! This new stamp set is absolutely adorable and your creations are so sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable set! I loved the video showing so much inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all those cute snowmen. Great creations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful set, Gina!! I'm so thrilled for you! I really like the birch tree background - especially with your sponging. Gorgeous!! And those tags are beautiful, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just love this stamp set and how you can make scenes using the stamp set or just use individual stamps. You could easily make a nice gift set of coordinating cards. Your videos are so easy to follow, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gina K Designs and Simon Says Stamp together! That is wonderful news, I love both stores and the women who run them. I always shop at both stores and watch all videos from both. This set of stamps is so cute, I will need to order it. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Gina this is a really cute stamp set, Since it is being sold through SSS then It would not be eligible to be used in your stamp tv challenges right?

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun set. I do love the tree trunk background. Love that you made the snowpeople a "family", too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just love the new set and also your excitement. So happy for you

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow!! CONGRAT's on joining up with SSS ... what a super coupling! Talk about the BEST of both worlds! The stamp & die set are adorable and loved the video you have done as an introduction. So happy for you, Gina! Love everything you touch! SSS is so fortunate to have you on board, in my humble opinion!! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. CONGRATULATIONS, that is so amazing. What an adorable set.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Where are the sizes for the card listed? Or have they just not been posted anywhere yet?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, congrats Gina! I loved working with this set, I am so proud to be part of your team. Can't wait to see what the next adventure will be. Beautiful card and tags!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great stamp set & dies, so versitile! Watched the video, love the snowman family!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Big Congratulations on the new stamp set. Hope you do more. This is so cute. I like the fact that you can also purchase the dies with the set or separate. thank you,

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Gina ~ OOOOOOO....all of these items are beautifully created. From the tiniest tag to the fun card, I love it all. Thanks so much for sharing and a HUGE congratulations on having your stamp set as part of the Stamptember month long celebration. ~BIG HUGS~
    #kindnessmatters #prayforTexas

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous set you created. I like the idea of the family card.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such an adorable set! Love the project inspiration.

    Carol B
    ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Once again a beautiful card, I just love watching you developing you cards you make it so interesting and easy to follow, thanks Gina.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Once again a beautiful card, I just love watching you developing you cards you make it so interesting and easy to follow, thanks Gina.

    ReplyDelete
  24. So cute. What a a wonderful stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love this set. So cute and right on time to start Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Totally love the snowman and this set! Your designs are adorable! Thank you for the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Fun new set and will fit in nicely with your other snowmen stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  28. What an adorable snowman set! Love the 🌳! Make an awesome background especially for these snow people! Thanks for sharing yñ

    ReplyDelete
  29. lovely set - the little snowmen are just adorable:)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love this set and the card and tags you made with it. Very versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'm back from the hop and I've seen only sweet creations!! This is a nice Stamps set.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love the snowmen! They kind of look like they are talking to each other.

    ReplyDelete
  33. The snowmen ⛄️ are so stinking cute! I love ❤️ the soft color you used or the background.
    Thank you 😊 for sharing your wonderful ideas

    ReplyDelete
  34. Gina, no wonder you are so excited. This set is just SO adorable (as are your projects and I totally enjoyed the video process.) and SSS quality of their products are amazing. So Congratulations on your awesome design and being a part of Stamptember!

    ReplyDelete
  35. All the precious snow people are going please everyone and me!!! Love them!!Gina, you ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love this set and your video. I paused video and went and put in my order at Simon Says Stamp. Then watched the rest of this video. Loving all the ideas for tags you made. Thank you. Can't wait to get my order and get started.
    Thanks Gina

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hi Gina...loved the video. SSS is out of stock on the set...do you know if/when they will have more available? Thanks again for all you do...I've watched Stamp TV for YEARS and I'm so excited that you've had the opportunity to participate in Stamp-tember

    ReplyDelete