Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Sneak Peeks 3 & 4!

Hi Everyone!
Today I want to share TWO sneak peeks with you!
First, Theresa Momber has done it again! If you loved her Framescape- Winter Trees, you are going to flip for her Framescape- Simply Spring! You'll want to get your order in early for this one! 

And wait until you see this new set by Claire Brennan! I am in love with this set, especially this greeting. This set is perfect for Easter but I promise, it will take you way beyond that! 


Tomorrow, I will show you the brand new incentive set and then tomorrow night, we party at www.stamptv.com!
Make it a wonderful day and Happy Stamping!

Hugs,
Gina K.

2 comments:

  1. Darn! I just placed an order last week, so I was hoping I wouldn't want anything in this release. BUT, so far, I am intrigued. Especially Theresa and Melanie's sets. I definitely want them both. I don't have any Easter sets, so will probably get one of the other sets as well. Terrific, release! Excited for tomorrow!!!!!

    ReplyDelete