Friday, December 9, 2016

Something really fun happened!

Hi Everyone!
I wanted to share some fun and exciting news with you!
There are so many wonderful people in the stamping industry. But you already know that! And I personally believe that we are stronger together. In fact, I LOVE collaborations.
So this happened!
That's right! Unity Stamp Company now has a special Gina K. Designs RUBBER stamp line!
Take a look at my six new stamps sets that are available at Unity:
Heart Flutter
Hello Lovely
Only You
With Sympathy
You Had Me at Hello
Vintage Birthday
It's such an honor to have a line over at Unity Stamp Company. Angela has been my friend for over ten years and this fun collaboration was long overdue!
And guess what?
Unity is having a cRaZy introductory sale, so if you want these sets at the best possible price, go straight to Unity now!
Here is their website: UNITY STAMP COMPANY
Here are a couple of cards I made using the new Heart Flutter set. I will have a video coming soon on StampTV to show you how I made these.
I hope you love these new sets as much as I do!
I will be back next week with more Gina K. Designs videos and once my Unity order arrives, I will share a few videos featuring these new Unity sets too!
Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Stamping!
Hugs,
Gina K.

1 comment:

  1. Gaaaaah!!! I am so thrilled with joy for you and Angela, both of your companies! What a fun-filled collaboration! Your cards and images are exquisite! Heading over to Unity right now!

    ReplyDelete