Wednesday, May 28, 2014

New StampTV Kit- Sneak Peek 2

Hi Everyone!
It's almost here! Tomorrow night at 7:00 PM Central time, the new StampTV Kit willl be released along with some other fun and exciting products!

Tomorrow, throughout the day, we have some fun announcements and a few more sneak peeks so stay tuned for a fun-filled day at Gina K. Designs and StampTV!

Today, I have another sneak peek of the stamps from the new kit.

This set will allow you to build beautiful bouquets and fields of flowers- perfect for summertime cards and beyond!


And, in case you missed it, here's another fun product coming on Thursday night to Gina K. Designs. 


More about our new Wood Buckles & Buttons tomorrow!

Make it a great day and Happy Stamping!

Hugs,
Gina K.

2 comments:

  1. I just came here looking for the release. LOL, I am all setup with my laptop waiting...and I am a day early LOL bummer

    ReplyDelete