Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Sneak Peeks Day 2

Today, we have three more exciting sneak peeks for you!

























This month, Carolyn King has created a part two to her extremely popular Stamp it BIG! stamp set. Stamp it Big 2 adds to your collection of LARGE greetings and gives you some trendy arrows, brackets, shapes and more to complete cards, scrapbook pages and Project Life journaling cards in grand style!

To see a project featuring Stamp it BIG! 2, visit Carolyn's Blog here: Carolyn's Blog

























And speaking of BIG... this month, the talented Becky Oehlers has designed a stamp set with the BOLDEST BLOOMS you've ever seen! The gorgeous flowers in the new Bold Blooms stamp set are perfect for create a blossoming background on large 12 X 12 scrapbook pages or to grace your card fronts with with big, beautiful floral style. Whether you love to stamp in color or pull out your markers and pencils, this bouquet of images has is all!

To see a project featuring the Bold Blooms stamp set, visit Becky's blog here: Becky's Blog

 


















And finally today, Tami Mayberry brings us a new set with simple floral style-- perfect for 10 minute cards and more! The new Simple Flowers stamp set contains beautiful flowery shapes that can be punched or die cut with you circle dies or stamped directly onto your card for a clean and simple look. The two borders in this set will add a delicate touch to any card or scrapbook project. This one will is a must have basic for your collection.

To see a project featuring the new Simple Flowers stamp set, visit Tami's blog here: Tami's Blog

Tomorrow, stop by to see the new "One free with 3" and three brand new Darling Divas!

Make it a great day and happy stamping!

Hugs,
Gina K.

15 comments:

  1. Fun! Can't wait to get my hands on a couple of these sets! That big flower will be fun to play with and color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouw, LOVE the big flower. Fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  3. That big flower is GORGEOUS. So many fun new designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the big bloom!! will be fun to layer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous peeks! Can't wait for Thursday night!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, now I'm hooked. LOL I just ordered that Kit and I am having a blast. However, Thursday, I will be front and center, cuz, I am seeing some fun stuff coming soon. Wow, you guys are just busy bees...on the tail of that Spring Kit, and sale, here comes the new stamps...do you ever sleep? LOL Well, it's all appreciated by all of us, I know I appreciate all the efforts! Okay, just one more sleep, then it's Thursday!! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Exciting! It sure is hard to wait 'til Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm excited to see what you create with these new sets!! I am going to start working over time so I can buy EVERYTHING new as soon as it comes out! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. I already want way more than I have money so I am going to have to ask my hubby for a loan, again.
    Awesome stamps and I love the new color companions that I have seen.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gee this new lots of stamps are amazing can't wait to see them all Hugs A

    ReplyDelete
  11. The size took me by surprise! Pleasantly, but by surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the big sentiments and the big flower!

    ReplyDelete