Friday, January 11, 2013

Oh my! I thought this posted but it didn't! I am SOOO sorry for the delay!
We have winner of a huge Gina K. Designs prize package from the Season's Giving Blog Hop.


Congratulations to:

"I am very new when it comes to stamping . by accident I saw one of your videos on you tube and you gave me such inspiration its amazing!!! i was even telling an employee of the one the crafting store about your site. i can't wait to purchase one of your stamps. Happy New Year!!! keep it up, you give so much inspirations to us new crafters. thank you very much"

Please send your name and shipping address to info@ginakdesigns.com and we will ship your prize package out asap!

Thank you all so much for playing along!

Hugs,
Gina K.

5 comments:

  1. CONGRATS Tanya!!!! I hope you enjoy your prize and come over to Stamp TV and share your creations with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Tanya! I've been checking daily to see if you'd posted your winner yet…and was crossing my fingers. Hopefully, next time it will be me! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Tanya! It was so nice for you to win and get some wonderful products from gina k designs. I'm sure you will not only find Gina a wonderful help in ideas but also that her company is the best and so are her products along with the stamptv site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Tanya! You have landed in the right place! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much.... I actually had just found out last night that I won,and I didn't expect to win because I know there's so many of us who joined. I got so busy in January, (training for a new job) that i missed this blog... I am so excited to find out what I won (hope its not too late). Once again, Thank you so much Gina and StampTV.

    ReplyDelete