Wednesday, March 16, 2011

You're invited to our release party!- Tonight, Thursday March 17th!

You may have noticed that we are doing things a little bit differently this month with our upcoming release.

Instead of doing days of previews, we've decided to release all of our new products and then do daily blog hops to show you what you can do with the products after they have been released.

So, we're kicking off our two year anniversary release party tonight in our forum at 7:00 PM central time. This party will be full of videos, contests, challenges, design team samples, full stamp set reveals including our brand new StampTV kit!

Here is a little video invitation for you. (If you are reading this through a reader or email, the video may not have come through on the feed so just click over to my blog and you can watch it there.)



All the links to the fun will be posted on the home page at http://www.stamptv.com/. As each activity becomes live, the activity on the schedule of events will become a live link to help you find things easily.

Then at 9:00 PM central time- the store will open with all of the new products including our brand new StampTV kit!


We are looking forward to partying with you tonight from 7-9 PM Central time at http://www.stamptv.com/


Hugs,
Gina K.

6 comments:

  1. Help! I was unable to go to the release party last night and can't find how to get there to see all the good videos, contests, challenges and releases. Are they only available on the night of the party now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that you are doing your release this way! Usually everyone is so revved up by the previews that it's difficult to get some of the sets/products that I want when they are released. By the time I get them the previews for the next release are being shown and I'm floundering with what to do with my new stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gina,
    This past year has been my intro into your stamp world, I have since purchased at least 20 sets of your stamps and the lovely boxes to store them in!! And I love them, wish I could afford them all!! Have been to the last two release parties, and throughly enjoyed them, and I do almost all of your blog hops, such a talented design team you have. I don't say much as I really don't know many people, and my talents are still blossoming, so i have not entered into any challenges yet, I don't feel I can compare to you all yet, I have just gotten the nerve to upload my first creations here recently, so hopefully I will do more in the future!!
    Really looking forward to tonight, you have a great place here with some awesome talent!!
    Thanks much, also really enjoy your videos!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. naneruth- it's tonight- Thursday March 17th. My blog posted a little bit earlier than I thought. Sorry for the confusion. You still have lots of time to get to the party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Gina! Am so happy I get to be there now.
    I couldn't understand why in the store it wasn't even showing any new sets. I appreciate your quick reply now I can quit stewing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't been stamping long still learning and so far you are the best teacher. Thank you for your videos and great artists.

    ReplyDelete