Sunday, February 13, 2011

Tomorrow, the previews begin!

Here are our last two sneak peeks of new stamp sets begin released this Thursday night! Then, tomorrow morning, stop by here for the first day of our preview blog hop complete with prizes!

This stamp set is not only great for making cards but perfect for scrapbooking as well!



This month's "One free with 3" will enable you to make cards is a flash with another beautiful frame that coordinates with Nestabilities dies!



See you back here tomorrow morning for our first day of previews!
Hugs,
Gina K.

10 comments:

  1. Oooh that guitar is neat for all the Rock Stars in our lives! I love the frame with the flower, certainly a promise of Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love both of these sneak peaks! My son plays guitar in a band and I love that frame!

    sandyh502001 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool!! Love the sentiment with the guitar and the frame is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful - Hey - anyone hiring out there - I think I need a second job - :-) amazing stamps that I really, really want!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these Gina, snippet #7 is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am LOVING these one free with three's that have frames that coordinate with nestabilities dies Gina! WOO HOO! Looking forward to the previews tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the guitar stamp because it is a little different then anything I have and the Snippet 7 looks like it coordinates with the Labels sixteen, which is a favorite of mine. I'll be here waiting...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the snippets....especially #7

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to get the guitar! My husband is a musician and this would be perfect for his photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok, lets see them all. I cant wait !!

    ReplyDelete